Bantuan / Forum Bantuan

Thread ini ditutup secara otomatis karena kekurangan respons lebih dari sebulan lalu.


Diskusi Saat Ini

Is Flickr really nevertheless a customs?
Terbaru: 26 menit yang lalu
Photos not of me in my stats??
Terbaru: 36 menit yang lalu
So ... very ... slow.....
Terbaru: 37 menit yang lalu
email notifications stopped coming
Terbaru: 5 jam yang lalu
Paying Pro through Google
Terbaru: seven jam yang lalu
Characteristic Request : metadata in shared / downloaded photos
Terbaru: 27 jam yang lalu
Supplant not working, again.
Terbaru: 31 jam yang lalu
[Acknowledged by Flickr Staff] Notifications
Terbaru: 31 jam yang lalu
Sales content?
Terbaru: 35 jam yang lalu
I stopped getting electronic mail activity alerts
Terbaru: 2 hari yang lalu
Some contacts can't run into my contempo post
Terbaru: ii hari yang lalu
Changes
Terbaru: 2 hari yang lalu
Lainnya...

Cari di Forum Bantuan

How practice I upload photos add together them to an album and find the URL?

bilang:

Every time I come on this site, I cannot effigy out how to upload photos. In that location is no 'upload' link anywhere!. Then creating an anthology is difficult, then figuring out how to add together photo to an album is mind-boggling. The Help organization is difficult to find and not very helpful. So can anyone explain every bit but as possible: how I upload a photograph, add together it to an album, so find out the link to give other people to access the photograph.
Di-posting pada 12:twenty, 22 Oct 2016 ( permalink )

kmacgray bilang:

ZygZag:

Every time I come on this site, I cannot effigy out how to upload photos. There is no 'upload' link anywhere!

The upload link is the cloud icon in the upper correct.

Upload photos and videos to Flickr
help.yahoo.com/kb/flickr/sln15623.html

Add or remove photos from an album
help.yahoo.com/kb/flickr/sln7482.html

Share your Flickr albums
assistance.yahoo.com/kb/flickr/sln7387.html

The Help arrangement is difficult to observe and non very helpful.

Where are you looking? The links I posted above are all accessible via the Assistance link nether your buddy icon in the upper right.
Di-posting pada 67 bulan yang lalu. ( permalink )

The Searcher bilang:

ZygZag: Once you click that Upload button (that cloud icon top correct), y'all can add your images and create albums for them all in the same interface.

Once images are uploaded, you can create an album at whatever time on whatever photograph page by clicking the "add together to album" link on any photo page. Or you can use the Organizr (under the "you" menu atop every folio) to create albums. Or y'all can use the Camera Scroll (same "you" card) to create albums.

Albums can't be empty, so you lot ever have to start with a photo to create an anthology, you can't create an album and then put photos in. Then just select the photos y'all want first, and then creating albums for them is easy.

Once yous accept an album, go to the anthology and the URL will be in your browser's accost bar.
Di-posting pada 67 bulan yang lalu. ( permalink )

ZygZag bilang:

I have created an anthology (it has ane photo, cant retrieve how I got it there) now how practise I get other photos into it. I uploaded the photos to my 'photostream' (whatever that is) then from there I asked to add together them to my album. Nonetheless, there is no way to navigate to the anthology from the photostream without throwing away the photos. Even though I asked to add them to the album (I clicked 'add to album') when I exit and look at the anthology, they are non there. Why does this site have to be so difficult to apply. I have tried iii times to get the photos into my anthology and they refuse to go.
Di-posting pada 67 bulan yang lalu. ( permalink )

ZygZag bilang:

kmacgray:

I went to the album and clicked 'Edit in Organizr' but my uploaded photos did not appear at the scrolling lesser. How exercise I become them to appear. I have uploaded them to my 'photostream' at least 3 times in the past several days simply they just disappear. There appears to exist no mode to save them!
Di-posting pada 67 bulan yang lalu. ( permalink )

kmacgray bilang:

ZygZag:

First, I remember you lot should stick to this 1 topic instead of creating another, which will only cause confusion.

Organizr uses Flash. Make sure y'all are running the about recent version of the Wink plugin in your browser.
Di-posting pada 67 bulan yang lalu. ( permalink )

MabelAmber***Pluto5339***MysteryGuest bilang:

ZygZag:

I accept created an album (it has one photo, deceit think how I got it at that place) now how do I go other photos into it.

It appears y'all accept three Albums, each contains more than 1 photo.

Your Albums page:

world wide web.flickr.com/photos/32459047@N06/sets/

.
Di-posting pada 67 bulan yang lalu. ( permalink )

Thread ini ditutup secara otomatis karena kekurangan respons lebih dari sebulan lalu.